Influenster

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fashion: Getting Rid of Things

Happy 4th of July! I am so thankful for the men and women who have served and is currently serving. To you I salute you!




So this fashion session is going to be about getting rid of things that are in your closet, drawers, book shelves, and vanity and also organizing.... 


Since deciding that I am making Washington State my state. I noticed my closet was full of clothes that I didn't wear, shrunk in the wash. So I keep going through my closet and giving things to my niece. If I didn't have my niece I would be giving my clothes to Plato's Closet (they are very selective in what they take in and they don't really give you much in return but hey it is some pocket money), and the local thrift store; Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc... or even a garage sale. 


Also to make room for your summer clothes move your winter stuff to the back of the closet or put them in rubber maid containers and put them in the garage. 




No comments:

Post a Comment