Influenster

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fashion: Glam Bag

Hey Everyone! How is your Wednesday going? I have the day off so I am enjoying my time cross stitching, blogging, reading, and more. Well today I made a homemade chicken broth. (will give recipe on Monday) It was so delicious. Then after making the broth I made home made chicken soup, (there will also be a recipe on that on Monday. Wow! Monday is going to have a lot of yummy recipes. 


So this week I got my myglam bag. I get so excited to see what is in the bag. Sometimes it has things that I don't normally use and then I give it to people who would enjoy it. So here it is everyone! 


July's Glam Bag.........


This is the July Glam Bag (Beach Beauty)

On-The-Go Facial Towelettes (Yes to Cucumbers)


Hydrating Conditioner (NU ME HydroPunch)

SPF 15 Moisturizer (Juice Beauty Green Apple)

Lip and Cheek Stain (Josie Maran Magic Marker)

Nail Color (Circus by Andrea's Choice)


I gave the nail color to my sister Lindsay. (I get my nails done so I don't have the need to have nail polish). I will definitely be trying everything else. I couldn't believe how much they had packed in the bag. (Not all bags are the same) 

What are your new cosmetics this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment