This is what my finished product looked like!
Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese
1/2 pound elbow macaroni
4 tablespoons butter
6 oz. evaporated milk
1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Fresh black pepper
3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
10 oz sharp cheddar, shredded
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook the pasta to aldente and drain.
- Return to the pot and melt in the butter. Toss to coat
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and mustard.
- Stir into the pasta and add the cheese
- Over low heat continue to stir for 3 minutes or until creamy
This dish was delicious. You could add chili to it or ham. Or serve it with your favorite meat.